Monday, November 21, 2016

Crumbs and Gratitude

     This is my DT card for the newest challenge starting at Ike's World today.  Our theme is "Thanksgiving or Thanks" and you can see that my quirky sense of humor is at work again.  :-D


     The toaster and the mice are all found in the "Mousie Munch" set.  That's actually the same mouse image but I reversed one of them and added it behind one slide of toast.  The image is colored with ProMarkers, then die cut and corner punched.  Each of the CS layers are also die cut (Spellbinders) or punched and the ribbon is a scrap which was in my ribbon bin.  The bow is made from burlap and 'dyed' with ProMarkers.

     Challenges:
Aloha Friday
Brown Sugar
Creative Corner
DL.ART
Dragon's Lair
I {heart} ProMarkers
Outlawz Festive Friday
Pixie's Snippets
Polkadoodles
Scrapy Land

     I hope we're going to see you playing in our challenge this fortnight.  For all of you who will be celebrating Thanksgiving this week, enjoy your day and the long weekend.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

17 comments:

ike said...

How super sweet this is. I love how you coloured them and added the extra mousie up top. A perfect little card. Great colour job with that burlap - that's genius :-D
Thank you very much for making this for me at ICW.

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card!

I'm a fellow stamper who made cards for OWH and am reaching to let you know of a blog I've started for another cause, Sending Paw Prints. If you have any pet themed cards this is a great way to support our furry friends!

http://sendingpawprints.blogspot.com/

Thank you!
Karen

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Di said...

Really fun card Connie - and so cute as well as very apt! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Hugs

Di xx

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant! Love the cute mice and wonderful colours you have used. I hope you are keeping well my friend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This is super cute Connie!! I love the Fall colors and ribbons on your design!! Love that fun sentiment with your image too!! :) HUGS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Delightful card and image and love the sentiment.
Faith
x

Veerle said...

Delightful and fun card. Thank you for entering our challenge.
Greetings, Veerle DT - Creative Corner

Teresa Arsenault said...

OMGosh this is so cute! Your toast looks so good it is making me hungry. LOL! hugs, Teresa

Anne Temple said...

This is adorable! I love the added mouse by the toast and your coloring looks amazing.

Creations by Shirl said...

Your card made me smile, so cute! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Lori Kobular said...

What an adorable card! I love the image of the mouse nibbling on the toast as it pops up in the toaster! So stinking cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

cotnob said...

A brilliant card, such a fun image.
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
Pauline
x

Clare Jones said...

Great card & love the image
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers
Clare x

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh how adorable, I just love those cute mice! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute crad!!
Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Susan
DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at Scrapyland Challenge blog and Good Luck !
Maryvonne – DT member